• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 13,292

thadougamer

King of BSNL 😂
I got banned!
ISP
BSNL Broadband
Although there are many varieties of ONTs available in the market, the configuration for Bharat Fibre are more or less the same. The same fields needs to be filled up in these ONTs. Some fields to be filled up are specific to the user concerned like the username, etc. But the rest are the same for all subscribers. Therefore, all users are kindly requested to share their configuration details for Internet & Voice, so that a new user like me can easily configure their ONTs by simply changing specific details in the configuration data. By LCO does not tell me even my username and password. If something happens to my ONT I have to visit my LCO to get it configured. There is still no pin thread in this forum to configure ONT. Hence, this thread. Thanks to all in advance.

To get your own configuration, you could simply logon on to your ONT's management UI and then check how it's configured. You could also export the configuration which would contain the credentials etc.

The problem with my ONT is I cannot see the configuration even after logging into my ONT. It is from Syrotech. While I was on ADSL, I could see the configuration by logging into the modem. But the same is not possible in this ONT. And there is no option to backup the configuration.

Looks like you have an advanced LCO guy who is doing the configuration remotely, something like what Airtel or Jio does.

Someone please share screenshot of the VoIP Configuration page. I am unable to configure the same. My VoIP status is always shown as "Registering". The SIP Registered Address, SIP Domain, username, password, etc.

Perhaps you could post the screenshots from your side of the different pages of the management UI so we can determine which ONT you have and probably someone here has the same kind of ONT who'd be able to help.

Is SIP bind to MAC Address of the original router?

Not for me.

The SIP Domain that I entered are just my guess. Don't know the correct one.

eO2GNZJ.jpg

eO2GNZJ.jpg