• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 16,634

Rush

Regulars
ISP
Reliance WiMax | TATA Broadband | Triband
Hey guys...
Okay i have come to know something about the fibres which are layed in mumbai (both south and north mumbai area)
It seems that the fibres are connected at some point where they are layed.

For people who use PPPoE connections to know which areas and which other ISPs are also provided on the same line do the following :

Start->Run-> "raspppoe" (without quotes)
Then on the window which opens click on "Query Services"

For the people allready familiar with PPPoE would know all bout it.

In the Query services you would know what are the different ISPs lying in the common fibre.

For example : I have Exatt/Pacenet/iGate all the three services.

P.s : I m not just posting this without any base .
(as i have connected to my frnds comp in bandra ( i m at churchgate ) by making both of our "LAN Gateway" same! I was suprised and shocked! )

So if possible people please post the result of the "Query Services" , you never know who you could connect to ! and post here if u have "antariksh" in yr query

My result :
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2116/ispp6zm.jpg

when i type in raspppoe i get an error saying windows cannot find raspppoe .......

Do u use PPPoE to connect to the net ? What is yr default gateway / subnet mask ?

More later, I have my exams from 29th-15th
🙁(

Cheers,
Amogh

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4041/thane9zh.jpg

amogh_gulwady, cool, i too have exams during the same period. Which year / stream are you from?

Third year, Comps. What about you thoufique?

after much enthusiasm and searching the damn net about the PPPoE and then finally installing the damn thing. The only result i am getting is this.

Originally posted by amogh_gulwady@Nov 25 2005, 06:43 AM
Sem3.Mech.Jondhale, Dombivli.

A.m.o.g.h. 😉
[snapback]33173[/snapback]
[/quote]

!
Me 3rd year Mech, Chennai... Exams here too...

Haha. I'm sure all Engineering students are gonna party hard 🙂Prophet of the Pimps, nice theme. Using XP I assume?

Originally posted by amogh_gulwady@Nov 25 2005, 01:13 PM
Sem3.Mech.Jondhale, Dombivli.

A.m.o.g.h. 😉
[snapback]33173[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey u from dombivli???

can u provide me the contact no. of Exattnet??

im sure no ones intersrted on what i have to say!but u guys are not helping that gulwady dood! your talking about your own thing...shame on u guys..btw i am SEM 1,Comps 😉

Third year engineering EXTC. Watumull Institute , Worli.Near cybercrime dept. lol 😀Well I am on exatt at vile parle east and i want to find my router address so I can take isome ports off NAT for torrents. Any ideas?