Only For 64k And 128k Users

• Thread starter Thread starter kuldeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,238

kuldeep

Regular
Hi All. this is to collect data that those who use 64 and 128 packages , do they download as well at night.

Well , since my plan is 64kbps Night unlimtd , i hav to take full advantage of it , coz of sifys 150mb per day limit :angry: So yeah i download the whole night ....

@kuldeep...dude u won't get what u're looking for as there are hardly any small time users here...so chill down and enjoy ur net!!! 😀

QUOTE(kuldeep @ May 27 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]52442[/snapback]
Hi All.
this is to collect data that those who use 64 and 128 packages , do they download as well at night.
[/b]

ya i also use 64kbps.i take full advantage at night.150mb day time usage sucks big time.

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ May 28 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]52521[/snapback]
@kuldeep...dude u won't get what u're looking for as there are hardly any small time users here...so chill down and enjoy ur net!!! 😀
[/b]

His own poll shows otherwise. So stop thinking you are in the majority and enjoy your high speed connection 😀 64 and 128 kbps customers form the majority of Sify's base.

And to the question, yes, all night. Normal surfing in the evening, downloading at night.

of course, but, its a very scrappy speed = dial-up!!So, ur power is wastedur pc gets heatedand at last, nothing gets downloaded more than 280 mb!! in nightso dont use 64kbps, switch to 256kbpsand enjoy KBps

Whats your point ? I was saying that 64 and 128 kbps customers outnumber 256 ones. If you think we're all idiots, please post on...

lol i dont understand how u all survive on 64k connection. anywayz i use 256k night unlimited and download at least 1gb every night and upload about 800 mb. plus i use the full 150mb in the daytime. definitely worth the 915 bux i pay for it.