online recharge expensive in case of airtel mobile

• Thread starter Thread starter adaljaarun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,677

adaljaarun

ISP
bsnl
today i recharge rs 300 for my mobile through internet banking for airtel service provider.they charged me service tax and talk time wasgiven for rs 269.when we recharge at retail outlet they give full talktime for rs 300.contacted them their argument is that we will charge service tax etc when we recharge online.how can they have dual policy?today everybody is encouraging to do online payment for all services and sometimes cash back is also offered by bank but here we are at loss and does this thing telecome authorities knows?please give feedback if other service providers are doing the same thing.

mhm. i have used Paytm and freecharge... i usually recharge for the 444 plan which offers full talktime. works well. never used airtel. i would avoid using them considering there are tons of better options out there.

I just recharged for 333 on Paytm and got full talktime. BTW, how do you get full talktime on offline 300 recharges? I dont think they have any such offer.

in different circls they have different offer here main thing is how can they charge more if it done online.