Online proffesional gaming on reliance a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any 1 buying reliance broadband connection be careful if you want short time high speed then good going
But if any one has interest in online gamine , Skype calling, or VoIP services then its absolutely a pain to have reliance as your ISP .............................................MY PLAN IS NIGHT ZOOM 649
because only reliance EXCLUSIVELY offer
---------HIGH PINGS
---------BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
---------100 % PACKET LOSS
---------HIGHLY VARIABLE DOWNLOAD SPEED (Don't get confused NOT MORE SPEED BUT ONLY LESS THAN COMMITTED)

IM GOING TO SOON GET BACK MY PREVIOUS AIRTEL BROADBAND CONNECTION.........
. PLEASE INSTEAD OF DISLIKING MY POST GIVE BACK SOME USEFUL SOLUTIONS.......
MY PING TEST RESULTS:-
http://www.pingtest.net/result/62657984.png

RESULTS IT SAYS BAD LINE QUALITY...
my email id abhijeet1abhijeet@gmail.com

HIGH PINGS
Same here. However, I'm not experiencing any packet loss. Contact nodal office.

True. This is the reason why I am still holding on to my Airtel BB connection despite taking Reliance BB. If you looking for an option for uninterrupted downloading with any fear of fair usage policies, Reliance is the best option.For other online activities like VOIP, video streaming, and of course online gaming stick with Airtel. The routing protocol of Reliance is all messed up. Packet losses for my Reliance BB connection is simply abysmal. I cant ping to popular domains such as google.com, yahoo.com or facebook.com without experiencing high packet losses. Like they say, we cant have the good of both worlds 🙁

That was the same case for me but from today my pings are back to normal 😀 😀 now i can enjoy multiplayer games 😀 😀

Playing multiplayer gaming on reliance from past 3 years. Singapore, Hongkong and Europe mainly.
Pings go bad rarely for me. 1 month back had terrible data packet loss and Ping to gateway was bouncing between 1ms to 200 ms.

But largely i had best experience in reliance for online gaming as compared to my friends who are in airtel or mtnl.
I play First person shooting and for me ping and packet losses are very important factor.

For europe i get 150-180 ping no losses. No lag
Singapore 130.
Hongkong 100ish

Location Navi mumbai

Solution for your problem:
Do trace route to a popular server from reliance and check where are high ping losses.
Here is a good free network diagnostic tool .
WinMTR – Appnor's Free Network Diagnostic Tool

U may post result of trace here so some of us can look into it.
I may not be able to follow this thread cos i have lots of exams.

Happy gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.