• Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,613

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Indian users of the Internet have long been fed with crappy deals by the Internet Service Providers. Most are happy to have just the basic connectivity considering the huge size of this country means, there are still a large area, where people do not have food to eat and roof to stay under.

However, this does not mean they do not deserve to get genuine broadband! We started a fight with this Blog and the forum. Some joined in with real lawsuits. You want to be a part of it? Start by signing this online petition started by Venkatesh Sridhar.

More: Online Petition asking for ‘Real Broadband’ in India
Sign it: PetitionOnline

Signed 🙂

Yes, I had signed this one a long back. Don't think it will have a great effect though ...

ofcourse it would not do anything. but it can be used as a centralised database of indians who are not satisfied by the ISPs serving them. this list can be for example used in the case against sify broadband (ankur raheja). hence, it still remains an important step.when i started the blog (later this forum), i never expected this to make sify broadband change their way of doing business. but it led to the creation of this 100+ strong community which can discuss stuff with each other.if indians indeed researched what they were going for before actually going for ISPs, i bet no one would be eager to take a sify broadband connection. 🙂

signed up421we need more users to sign up coz indian connections s*ck

Signed it some time back... from my understanding Venkatesh will only go ahead and contact TRAI and any other organizations once he has at least 1000 signatures.... so spread the word!!!

Ours is a country where u give 100 visits in government offices then alo ur work isnt done then how much this online petition will help 🙁