Online Payment System is faulty

pankaj.mishra

ISP
BSNL
Friends - If you are using Tata Sky, please avoid any kind of online payment. I made a payment with my credit card and after the payment was done, my account was not credietd with the amount I entered, when I called Tata Sky help line, they informed me that that they cannot take an action as it may take upto 96 hours. Another problem is that they do not provide you with any receipt or email confirmation after you pay by credit card, so when you call them you do not have any reference for the payment made by you. Another funny thing, they will not be able to track your payment as well becuase they do not keep any thing as a copy for the payment made by you, it is done only by the third party who is facilitating all the online payments. So bottom line is that at least for the next one year (till they fix their onlien systems) do not do any online transactions on Tata Sky website.

i have recharged my TS for 3 times online....its perfectly works,the alert will come next morning only....but in the site it gets updated instantly......,,,,,,,,,so no problem

i have recharged TS 4 times for me and my aunts TS, i did find any problem, u also get a printable Invoice with rcpt number, bank transaction id, billdesk transaction id. I get all the information thru which i can track my transaction. And its been very easy for me to recharge, and It gets updated immediatly, absolutly no probs with online recharge.

The only problem with online recharge is that you end up paying a considerable tax. I once recharged my account for 300 Rs through a credit card and had to pay about Rs 34 more on the said transaction. I prefer recharge vouchers. It's a simple and beautiful concept.

Pankaj you might have had a bad experience recharging your Tata Sky Account Online, but this service completely works & there's absolute no problems with it. I'm very much sure about my point because a couple of days ago I recharged my account online with Rs.2500 & the transaction very done within a few seconds. So, I would request you to try again & be happy with the online recharging service of Tata Sky.

Absolutely no probs to me.Did recharge 5 times and a/c got updated instantly. Printable receipt is also generated. And you are not bound by denomination like in case of RV. You can do that for any amount above 200 without any extra charges. Even though its prepaid,its just like postpaid if you use credit card. Nice system.

no dear

I used my credit card for 3 of my friend not a paise charged as tax.

I recharge for 3k X3=9k rs
Are you sure mate ? Because i distinctly remember being charged about 34 Rs on a transaction of 300 Rs. Can anyone else shed light on this issue ?

I have used it several times and it gets recharged instantaneously. No problems here.