Online Mobile Recharge Sites

• Thread starter Thread starter Devjeet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 12,076

Devjeet

ISP
Connect
Hello BF,This is my first post. I wanted to know about the best sites which provides online mobile recharge facility.There are lots of sites which provides online recharge facilities. I also want to choose one among them. Which site I should go with??Thanks and Regards,Devjeet

ezrecharge.in

I had bad experience with ezrecharge. I tried 3 times in a row and each times they deduced my bank balance and I didn't get recharge. Worst service provider and unprofessional customer service I ever seen(obviously after reliance GSM customer care 😛)

What do you mean by "website of your service provider"???? are you talking about ezrecharge?? if yes then I will must say, don't go with that site...otherwise you will be the next in row who lost their money.

i am using rechargeitnow.com from 6 months and i am happy with it 🙂

He was talking about your official service providers recharge service.

oh...I use Airtel but I never tried to recharge my cellphone through the official site of airtel....so don't have idea about it.

Yeah! Official sites seem to be a better option than third party services, right?

What is wrong with the website of your service provider? Doesn't it work fine?

may be its only with you
even if recharge fails they add up in e recharge points and can recharge later using e recharge points

the original poster has an email id: info(at)freelanceseoindia.co.in

i think it is settled that he is just doing some SEO work for the only company he linked from his post.

----------

normally such folks do not use their official email id. this one was not a pro so it was easy to catch him.

There are soo many online websites that we can use for recharge. Will the competition sustain the another online mobile recharge website.

Too much open ended question. Are you doing a survey for a new entrant, or is this just an FYI question

1st Post and that too Survey Kinda .....

----------

:chuncky: Kick Assed 😛