Online HD videos

• Thread starter Thread starter clanx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,354

clanx

ISP
BSNL Home 500 Combo
Hi Guyz,I am at present in 500 C plan. Off lately, I am kind of dragged towards online English TV serials. That's not the problem. The main pbm is the bandwidth. Some days ago a serial would not take up more than 75 to 100 Mb. Nowadays, it's 350 mb HD(Megavideo).I ended up paying more than 2000 bucks for extra usage(Thanks to 15 % discount from BSNL). I don't want to pay that much amount of money monthly. I am having no problems related to speed with my current package. I am considering moving to unlimited plans.what are my possible options of plan considering the following scenarios- I don't want to pay more than 1000 bucks a month- There should be no long buffering in between videos(I do understand that online videos require buffer to load, but not like it will take 10 minutes to load a youtube clip of 5 minutes. I think most of you guyz would know what I mean. There is no lagging with videos on 2 mbps )- What about torrents. If I keep only torrents on how much data will I end up downloading with no direct downloads or any other parallel downloads. (700 Mb from torrent is more than enough for me in 24 hours)Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Eagerly waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance. Take care!!

The only Unlimited plan from BSNL under Rs. 1000 is UL 750 which gives 256 kbps speed. At this speed there is definitely buffering of videos. I suggest you stay in 500 plan and schedule your download between 2.00 am and 8.00 am. There are software which can do the process while you sleep.

While I had the Home 500 plan, watching HD videos was a breeze....! But not any more on the 750 UL !

Allow it to buffer for sometime and then watch. I always do this. 🙂

Ya thats what I do. Leave it to buffer and then watch ! 🙂