• Thread starter Thread starter acidgene
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,852

acidgene

ISP
NONE
Hi All

I am Staying in Bangalore in a remote location called Nyanappanahalli in Begur off Bannerghatta Road. I am admittedly addicted to online gaming and have not been able to play for almost a year now. My clan in Lineage 2 and Aion online have kicked me out :frown: and i am way behind. I have tried TATA Broadband Wifi and lost Rs. 4000 since they could not give me the speed promised and did not refund my money. I tried reliance wireless and again did not get the speed promised. Then i purchased TATA Photon + and got a bill of Rs. 3000+ in a month with a speed of 300kbps which is their bare minimum.

I AM AT MY WITS END AND NEED A INTERNET CONNECTION.

If anyone knows any ISP's in that area that can set me up with a Broadband connection i will give a fat/phat gift to this person for this nobelests of services.

Thanks in advance

The Acid Gene
Google Maps Location of my Area - Unknown road to Bannerghatta Rd - Google Maps

If you're an online gamer, you need decent (read: low) ping times. You've made a big mistake and wasted lot of your money on wireless providers. If you need low pings, go for wired broadband.Reliance broadband has lowest ping times.

If you're an online gamer, you need decent (read: low) ping times. You've made a big mistake and wasted lot of your money on wireless providers. If you need low pings, go for wired broadband.

Reliance broadband has lowest ping times.

Thanks but im not sure if reliance provides a connection to the area i am living in ..
anyone else got any ideas ??

Hey.. @acedegene .. did you get the connection as per your requirements? I am also looking for a connection. I play CS. BSNL used to give me decent ping for Chennai, Mumbai and Hyd servers. But then I got greedy and went for YouBroadband as they give better download speeds. After that I have not been able to play CS at all. Their ping is horrible! @iChaitanya: any suggestion for ultimate ping and good download speed (preferably without an FUP)?