• Thread starter Thread starter Reetesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 10,289

Reetesh

ISP
RVR (AKSH)
Hi everyone,

I already have a local ISP's connection with a manageable connection, But i really want an ADSL connection and also BSNLs plans are better than my ISPs offering,(not to mention the only ADSL provider in my locality 😛 ) so what I did was go to their website and apply for it online

from HERE

The thing is that, after applying neither did I get a reference number nor a confirmation email from them.

I Applied in first week of november.... I can wait for one month or two, but the thing is that I dont know if the app is under processing or not....

Any other people applied to BSNL via internet? can you guys shed some light into this issue?

thanx 🙂

Better go to the nearest Telephone Exchange and register again. At least they(CC )will tell you whether connection is available/modem scarcity etc.In passing mention you have also applied ONLine. Cc may check up, whether , installation notice has been issued to any Exchange. in their computer.In Chennai,( and TamilNadu?) they are offering Immediate connection under new Combo plans for new users , for installing New Telephone line + Broadband connection.Para two : I had booked Dataone ONLINE , even before the scheme was open, two or three years back. I got fed up and took Airtel connection. Later this feb2007 I applied and got Dataone after a month. ( was held up for shortage of modem ).

Oh, ok. I will contact the Online CC first then, coz the Offices are quite far away.Thanks 😀

You will never get a connection on line. I had applied three times, two on the net and one in the book exhibition when I got a receipt also. All these in the initial stages in 2005.I never got the connection. But since I knew how BSNl functions, I went over to the exchange and applies a fourth time and got the connection within a couple of days in 2005.So if you want the connection go to the exchange and apply. Take your last telephone bill with a copy, a couple of photographs, and voter's identity card with a copy in case any of these is required.

I see.. thanx!A license or a Ration card will do right? or Voters card is a must?

To be on the safe side take two color photos ( stamp size or /PP size also !

BSNL Portal || FAQs

also call 1800 424 1600 for the nearest exchange/CC for your area.

You will never get a connection on line.

I applied only online and just once around 3-5thNov 2007 and got the modem on 12th then got the internet started on 19th:yahoo:

I see.. thanx!

A license or a Ration card will do right? or Voters card is a must?

Driving license or ration card should do fine.