OnePlus TV

OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro specifications and design leaks

The Smart TVs will be called OnePlus TV Q1 and OnePlus TV Q1 Pro.

OnePlus TV Q1 will be the device equipped with a 55-inch QLED display. It will feature a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and support 16:9 aspect ratio. The accompanying image in the story shows slim bezels and support for three HDMI, two USB, RJ45, Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band WiFi. It will run OxygenOS based on Android TV and users will be able to turn their smartphone into a remote. It includes two speakers producing a sound output of 20 Watts.

OnePlus TV Q1 Pro, on the other hand, is said to feature a bigger 65-inch QLED display. The panel is said to support HDR10, Dolby Vision and Dolby Digital and has a refresh rate of 100Hz. It also will support up to 90 local dimming zones and pack a Gamma Color Magic processor to enhance the color output and support wide color gamut. It will run OxygenOS based on Android TV and will include three HDMI, two USB, RJ45, Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band WiFi support.
The TV is tipped to be powered by MediaTek MT5670 chipset and use Mali G51 for graphics performance. There is 2.5GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage. As teased by the company before, the TV Q1 Pro will include eight built-in speakers and produce 50W sound output. There is also Dolby Atmos for an immersive sound experience. Both the TVs are expected to come with metal chassis and a remote with shortcut with Google Assistant.

OnePlus is also reportedly planning to launch a soundbar at the event.

hEpxTHw.png

Software Update V1.10.0T2001090305

• New Content Integration : MXPlayer, Voot, ShemarooMe, Alt Balaji, Spotify, JioSaavn
  • New playback animation while playing music through Bluetooth stereo
  • Enabled hotspot sharing from OnePlus smartphones to OnePlus TV with OnePlus Connect
  • New PQ optimization
  • Enabled support for both embedded and external subtitles while playing local videos
  • Prime Video button on the remote can now power on / off the OnePlus TV

Prime Video button to switch on/off the TV? Lol. I guess the standard power button on the side was too cumbersome. ROFL.

Don't know. Probably long press. But that is also cumbersome if you ask me. I guess they thought ki Netflix ke liye free remote replacement offer kar chuke hai, not again to fix the power button mess.