OnePlus Power Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 14,543
OnePlus online store is pretty shit tbh. to login, pass a captcha. to place an order pass a captcha. address is not visible anywhere. not on the order page. not in the order confirmation email.

even better is how my previous order which i cancelled now shows closed with nothing about refund. no email about refund. faqs mentions that they would issue refund after inspecting the return parcel. what an annoying company tbh.

do not even get me started on the app. what a freaking mess.

just went through twitter... their social media support also seems shit. sent a dm on twitter. would update if and when refund is processed lol.

Just my luck. Thought I'll sleep over the decision to purchase and buy it in the morning. Now, it's out of stock. 🤦🏻‍♂️

as discussed in another thread, this seems to be a rebranded model from Oppo.

oppo also seems to have a vooc capable mode.

How has this worked? I'm in the market to buy a PB and looking at the 1+ (10k mAh), Mi 3i (20K), and the Ambrane one (20K). Reviews for all are quite mixed so not sure what to trust.

Got it yesterday. Have noticed one issue so far which is it won’t charge Samsung M21. My older Xiaomi charges it just fine. Most of the other phones are compatible too except for M21. Don’t know what the problem is.