• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,670
  • Tags Tags
    oneplus

IBF

Shitposter

Check OnePlus Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Listen up! Your favorite music sounds better than ever with the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z. Thanks to crystal-clear sound, a comfortable fit, and wireless design, this is the best way to experience your music. Get ready to listen with a 10-minute charge for 10 hours of music.

Last edited:
Bullets Wireless Z: Rs 1,999

So, I am using these for a couple of days and I quite like them.

Battery backup: Amazing! I use them a lot and I charged them yesterday around 9 PM, and right now they're at 80%.

Easy connectivity: You don't have to turn them off, just let the earphones magnet stick to teach other and it snoozes, the moment you separate them, it turns on and connects to the last device.

Quick switch between devices: If you've more than one device, you just have to press a button twice and it quickly connects to the other device.

Sound: The most important part. I found it decent. It has ample bass, but the sound stage is a bit limited. If you're a Sony XB fan, you would feel at home. A friend of mine uses these with his PC and after tweaking a few settings he's pretty happy with them. He changed a few settings and the bass is amazing then.

Build quality: Quite good. The earphones feel well built.

If you guys have any questions about these, go ahead. I will try to answer.

Received the Bass Edition (reverb red) yesterday and there're some differences in it, and just slightly with the way it sounds. The one uses the same driver, but is re-engineered for better bass. The new earphones are louder and has a better sound stage. Bass is a bit better as well. The controls on the new ones are on the neckband itself (which I don't like), and the wire is red in color and feels like it's a different material and also it tangles more.

QUICK SWITCH is missing from the bass edition. I find it quite useful because I switch playback devices quite frequently.

I personally like the older version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106-112329.webp
    Screenshot_20210106-112329.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Just noticed that the earphones can stay connected to two devices at once. I was watching something on my desktop and I heard a ringer, turns out that it was connected to my phone as well! I am not sure if it's a feature or a bug. Lol

Battery backup of my pair is deteriorating and the rubber coverings near the earphone and wire joints are broken.

Wondering if I should get the bass edition or something else. I would really miss the quick switch button present on older OnePlus Wireless Z.