OneCard - OneCard Lite

Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
From what I've heard, only rich people are experiencing issues and even promotional notifications.

The notifications are dry af on my app.

I too got a call today that KYC documents need to be updated. Incidentally, I also got IDFC select credit card this week without any documents because I have a niyo IDFC savings account with aadhar KYC already in their records.

Do they really just want kyc identity or this is some trick to get income docs.

@dj2006 are you going to pkyc?

I don't remember what docs I submitted, it was just pan number , selfie and aadhar OTP based right?

I also don't remember the docs. I think Pan Card and selfie. I won't be submitting docs when the person would call for a visit. I already have got IDFC select and also have axis ace which gives 2% cashback. So no need for this card. only metal was its appeal.

wait. they are offering fd through some bank named SBM? I haven't even heard of this bank. they already have partnership with IDFC... this is confusing.

but then 6.5% is pretty good. idfc top limit is 6% iirc.

Source

Last edited:
so they have just eight branches in entire country. new delhi is the only branch in north india. no wonder i have never heard of it.

So on around 1st june they confirmed on email that there are no dues and they are cancelling my account. After few days I check the app and card was still shown active.
Emailed them on 19th June to confirm if the card has been cancelled, guess what? It was not and they processed cancellation on that email. So BEWARE of them.