OneCard - OneCard Lite

Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have paid all 4 times on 1st or a day before that. So no chance to get payment reminders.

I am trying to build habit to not carry debt of previous month. 😐

SBI sends you reminders no matter if you pay well in advance. I've almost paid the bill twice on several occasions. Don't know if I'm stupid or they've made it difficult to understand if we've made the payments on their website. I'd like to believe that I'm stupid.

stanchart is same. would send a reminder closer to due date with a disclaimer... if you have already paid, please ignore this message.

my due date lands at 22. i have this card for more than 10 years now so i am habitual of paying on 18th as they take a while to show payment on their app.

Don't know where you're checking but the statements are very much itemized.
Thank you for this.

Color me embarrassed because today is the first time I'm seeing the second page of the statement. The email they send to you does not have a pdf attached unlike other banks and they just tell you to check the app. It turns out the pdf reader I installed on my phone would only show me the first page. Yikes.

Hdfc, standard chartered never sends a reminder to me. Not even YesBank. These are the guys who shit in their pants once your statement is generated.

I would say miss payments is bad news for them - customer may end up defaulting and become a bad credit. They would prefer you to roll the credit - i.e. pay partial & pay interest.

That's what I wanted to say people miss payments and then pay penalty. No need to send reminders before 1 week from last date.

Just got a notification for limit increase. Still its low 🙁

They've now started to abuse the notification channels and pushing promotional notifications via Transactional Alerts notification channel. Tweeted to them about it today.

Source

Reactions: Jay
Noticed this yesterday and was pretty pissed. They ask you to update the app every other day and thought the notification settings might have reset.

Just received call supposedly from OneCard stating that they need to physical kyc for my card. I asked why, first the guy dodged the question but when i insisted he said my selfie is blurred. I mean seriously!! How can it be blurred. So i asked them to cancel my card instead.

So received an email from one card
Screenshot-20210524-234724.jpg

Received a notification that my card has been suspended and that I need to complete PKYC.

I clicked the notification and saw my card as active! WTH!