OneCard - OneCard Lite

Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
The reward rate is pretty bad compared to others. The main USP of this card is the low forex fees and the swipe thing. Rewards wise I doubt it'll be of any benefit.

I've completely switched over to One Card from HDFC for daily purchases precisely because of swipe to approve. I'm that lazy.

But I've had several instances where both the swipe notification as well as otp sms don't arrive in time and the transaction expires. Then after 5 minutes everything arrives together.
yes that happened with me once after few hours I started getting multiple notifications.

HDFC has good cashback offers but they don't honor them. Every time after 90 days you have to email me with all proof about offer and your transaction, which many people will not have after 90 days. After all that they can still refuse to credit your cashback. My 2500 is pending for the laptop I bought. Before this I bought a go pro and they didn't gave 2000 on time.

These were big cashback so I tracked other small cashbacks I don't even know if I missed.

Have started using OneCard only for fuel. One less hassle of tracking the monthly expenditure on gas.

People always get surprised and confused when they hold the card.

Is it international?

The card is quite heavy!

Ye chal jayega na?

Last edited:
Are they running some kind of promotion? People are getting Cross wallet with the card.

But this is a surprise which some customers are getting.
I am closing my card. These guys generate your statement on 1st and start sending notifications for payment, even emails. And then shamelessly say those are not payment reminders but a way to get back your Credit limit.

Such lame excuses. I have already received 3 notifications/emails from them about payment and my due date is 18th.

One Card is basically a glorified version of apps like LazyPay and Simpl. There is not even a proper itemised statement.

Good for the metal card and app based authentication. Other than that I've found it meh.

their pdf statement is not itemized?

They have made their app ugly earlier the font and object size were okay. Now it looks like I am using app with 150% zoom.

There is not even a proper itemised statement.

Don't know where you're checking but the statements are very much itemized.

wc7Sur8.jpg

Last edited:
I like how they show original forex currency, converted and forex charges, gst with the txn. Also tracking points is easy too.

e4VZulq.jpg

With HDFC, ICICI its a guess game I think they show only usd amount and then gst applied.