Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s going to be a guess game I feel.
B5347631-60DE-4694-AD60-E2EFE2EABF7C.webp

Got approval email today. They were supposed to delete my data. I did not provided anymore proof as they are asking now. The limit they are offering is meh.

So icici is the only one who rejected my application.

They offered me to increase my limit last month. I like this card and the app as well.

Swipe to approve a transaction is pretty cool.

They offered me to increase my limit last month. I like this card and the app as well.

Swipe to approve a transaction is pretty cool.
I also got the 5000 points notification so did you got that as an email or it was just an app notification?

And how much is 5000 points worth ?

Last edited:
I have a cc against an FD. I'm a student. But ill apply saying that I'm self employed? Will they run some checks like manually visiting my place or something?

@Smh I received an email, and I raised a ticket following which the points were allocated. I don't really know the utility of them though. Maybe somebody from the thread could enlighten us.

Reactions: Smh
I have a cc against an FD. I'm a student. But ill apply saying that I'm self employed? Will they run some checks like manually visiting my place or something?
No verification call or agent visit is done. And employment detail is required after you are approved.

Criteria for approving is random.

Edit: Just an advice. OneCard application process can be the most smooth experience or the worst. Nothing in between. If you don't get approved instantly your application will be stuck at processing stage for months. So apply and forget.

Last edited:
@Smh That means, my application is likely to get stuck after approval, when they verify my employment details. I won't even apply then.

Update: got 5000 points bonus.

I am trying to make a payment but not able to get the app notification or OTP and there is no 24x7 support to fix. Anyone else faced this issue? I have done a few transactions with this card with swipe to approve method.

Also yesterday they sent me an sms to refer other user but they wrote someone else name in message weird.