Results are only viewable after voting.
ISP
BSNL
Y5lO5CH.webp

Anyone has OneCard? It looks quite promising

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on waitlist..
Just applied for lolz..
Please use my referral code if you r applying.. or share your referral if already applied.

Last edited:
Anyone has OneCard? It looks quite promising

Yep I had got it a while back. It was dispatched to my office address and since I'm not in the same city right now, couldn't collect it.
But you do get a virtual card that you can use for online transactions.

TBH, I was a bit surprised that they issued a credit card with zero physical documentation that too with a pretty high limit, and all they did was an OTP verification. 😮😮

So mine got approved today. I was on 35k+ on their waitlist. Got a notification today that I've got an exclusive invite. Aadhaar KYC, uploaded a selfie and that's it. Virtual Card is already active.

PS: I had applied on Aug 22nd for the lulz when this thread appeared here. Had no idea about this.

Last edited:
Metal card is only usp for now.
Which is usually given to super lite card variant.
Only amex issue it in India maybe to platinum card (60k annual fees) but for sure to centurian card(3lac annual fees) also known as black card.
Card is heavy so more of a show off given the hopeless reward pts n zero fees.

Another highlight is 1%+gst forex charge which is usually 3.5%.

Its credit card from startup. So support is responsive and application paperless.

Got it two days back. Wow in hand

dunno why. just installed the app. checked my credit score for the first time ever. nishant says it's pretty good so that's nice. do i need to do the spin the wheel thing? i did the three free spins and gained another four for providing information. seems like nonsense.

I thought the Amex Gold charge card was also metal. No ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Got the card today. A very good looking metal card (not that it matters much). It is a VISA SIGNATURE card. It is a tad heavy for obvious reasons.

Just use up the spins and forget about it. Within few days you will get an 'exclusive invite' 😛

lol. this card is probably not going to work with samsung pay so again, i would not have a card that i can use everywhere even if i get it. 🥱