OneCard - OneCard Lite

Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
@royalroy
They did what they had to do even after my denial and request to raise the dispute. As I said earlier they just wanted to close the matter.
About the RBI ombudsman, I don't think this will matter as they have somehow adjusted the transaction amount. I am really furious about why the hell Airtel is giving totally different information to me and Paytm. I am thinking to do the edaakhil thing. Does anyone know how to do that? or how can I bring them to consumer court?

sbm.jpg

Not able to download pdf statement. It shows pdf will generate in background and after that nothing happens.

Why can't they email a copy every month like every one else does.

Is Swipe to pay still working after they changed the bank? It has stopped working at my end. Only OTP works now.

My limit got slightly increased today. Had to update the app in order to do it.

Last edited:
The partner bank changed and they issued new CC to everyone, earlier it used to be IDFC First.

The old cards have been reported to be closed. 😡

I am yet to check my Cibil report though.

I think you are missing the point. OneCard is only the mediator. CIBIL reporting is done by the issuing bank and not the onecard. Since IDFC is no longer providing you with that credit line, it will be updated as closed account.

I am actually okay with old card being reported as closed. No effect on my cibil as new card with higher limit is also reported in cibil.

Unlike Amazon pay later which still didn't marked the loan as closed.

And one card gave an option to switch or not. Again much better than just doing partnership with multiple banks and allot multiple small loans.

I forget to update you here about my issue.
I made two Ombudsman complaints. First against SBM bank (provider of my One card CC) and second against Paytm.
The first was closed saying that the merchant reported on the transaction is Paytm as they are not providing the service denial letter nothing can be done.
and Second is closed saying that Paytm wallet or bank is not involved in the transaction.

Both contradict themselves and there is nothing I can do now other than change this to a legal case which I don't have time to do.
I will be closing my CC once it completes a year.