OneCard - OneCard Lite

Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
new number was generated next day I think. Only domestic online is working international gets declined with msg to unlock. Hoping it will be fixed after card activation.

Oh! I told you the status of the international usage on the app, I have not made any international payment yet.

I don't use OneCard for anything other than groceries or POS purchases (rarely).

Last edited:
I mainly use it for international txns because of good conversion rate, low charge and most importantly it's very convenient to turn on/off transaction and change limit.

Now I use it for domestic online txns too because of offers. Their app is the best part for me.

With hdfc its a PITA to turn on/off txns and change limit. So many OTP required. Now they have launched a progressive app which is basically online website to manage cards, earlier I had to do use netbanking.

Hmm I didn't said the new hdfc mycards thing requires less otp, that actually requires more otp than NetBanking and every session ends ends after few minutes of inactivity. It's basically NetBanking for cards.

Hdfc just cannot make a modern usuable app.

How better experience? Their apps and website are ancient even when compared to PSU banks.

They have this temporary card thing that can be useful for using on international or shady sites. I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it recently somehow it says incorrect password which cannot happen as I use password manager. I tried to reset it but it won't let me because of stupid captcha thing, after filling all details about my account and card. And you have restart everytime if captcha verification fails it won't let you just retry captcha. With password manager filled details the site won't let you click login. And the usual no copy paste allowed thing.

For fair comparision check ICICI website and apps.

Only if ICICI had better credit cards ☹️.
Agreed HDFC apps are not the best they don't look the best. But I can do everything by opening their netbanking website on a phone (not phone friendly but does the job). I would also rate HDFC better than ICICI.
ICICI still does that weird stuff of charging for sms every quarter. Debit card annual charges etc. Even though I have a significant balance in my account.

which cannot happen as I use password manager
It can happen. Because on May sites password managers catch salted username or password. HDFC netsafe is one of them. Also, I made that comment after using netbanking and security service of many banks.

Got the physical card with South Indian Bank branding on it. Looks ugly as shit. Why didn't they show it in the preview? The original card didn't have any co-branding on it.

@Smh Does your card have Federal's branding?

This is how the the new OneCard with Federal Bank looks.

YVN4sZh.png

At least at the back of the card in your case, here it's at the front of the card, top left, next to the chip. I hate it.

My old card has minimalist monochrome branding at the back, bottom right.