OneCard - OneCard Lite

Do you have OneCard?

• Yes

• No

• No, but applied

• No, but in Waitlist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also its taking a lot of time to get credited so not recommended.

How long did it take?

Guys even if there is change in exchange rate, forex and tax transaction needs to be refunded. But here they haven't refunded the gst they charged. This is fraud.

No they are not. OneCard is actually quite transparent about everything. I have used this card for forex transactions (for USD) about 8-9 times. Never had a problem. One time refund came, ended up getting about 110 INR extra. This was last month.

Their reward system seems locked may be bcoz I have low points or something?

I have used this card many times for Petrol stations and the best part of them is irrespective of where you get a refill (IO/HP/Etc) they always refund the excessive charge with no caps. And is actually unlimited. I have talked to CC on email and they said there is no limit. Wonder if people will abuse this system somehow.

And the looks, whenever I give this card to someone (for showing or petrol or grocerry) 7 out of 10 people always comment saying the card feels awesome and beautiful. This card seems like digibank type of service from IDFC. I don't even have IDFC account. Just this card.

So, they have added 2 new features. When you make an online payment, you can receive a notification on your phone to accept instead of otp. Also, now you can set the limit on individual transaction

L8z0JRN.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
So the score was updated for me today. App do not show the waitlist anymore, it is asking to update to get one card.

May be they just kicked me out of waitlist, hopefully the data is deleted too.

Nothing here. Have been using this card a lot these days as the swipe to authenticate thingy is pretty useful. Vi has been so shitty for me that even OTPs don't arrive.