• Views Views 2,760

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check One Life Is Not Enough Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

This is the book. Every line from this is turning into an independent article on news sites like Indian Express. Things are so bad with print media these days.

Flipkart claims exclusive rights which I guess is not entirely accurate.

He was a senior Congress leader who I believe has worked from Indira Gandhi to Rahul Gandhi and everyone in between. He was dumped by leadership in a scam involving Saddam Hussein I believe many years ago. His son I hear is a MLA from BJP so he is using the opportunity to reveal Congress secrets from the past to probably get his son into good eyes of the BJP leadership.

I got some facts wrong. Wikipedia has good article on him. Basically, Sonia Gandhi made him a scapegoat in a scam and he is now hitting back.

It doesn't take rocket science to believe that the Gandhi family is not exactly a honest bunch of people.

Of course you can't really prove everything written in the book so everyone involved is just having fun at the buyer's expense.

stupid people really

since election i'm actually following someone's advice not following news of any sorts.. been feeling good and happy since.