Monthly Commitment (Rs.)999
Free Minutes Rs.300 Local Minutes IncludedSTD minutes Included
Broadband Data Transfer Limit2.5 GB
Download Speed *2 Mbps
CLI Charges (Rs.)
FreeLocal Pulse Rate (Rs.)Local - 1.10, STD - 1.50
Additional BB Usage (Rs. / MB)0.80C
all Duration: Local Fixed Line180 sec

no good with so less data at 2mbps. Wud be over in 3 hours. Why cant airtel launch 2mbps unltd at 1000, one yr at the same price even though world has moved on..

I got a call from CC saying that they'll give 440 kbps unlimited for 1199 per month. Currently I'm in 384 kbps at 999. I just cant think of selling a meagre 56 kbps for Rs.200 per month! Worst is they are not even offering 512 kbps for 999 then how can we tink of 2 mbps for that price.

fascists they always lie,not a single new plan for ncr and no lowering of tarrifs.:wall:

Wow, this is pretty ****ed up. THIS is the fantastic plan they waited till 2009 to release?Unbelievably dense idiots..when are they going to get it into their rat sized brains that we want better unlimited plans, not this stupid capped crap they keep feeding us.:madness:

Really a joke of plan, and look at call charges.... when everything else is 1 rupee per min they are moving to 1.10.. :thumb::thumb:

Really a joke of plan, and look at call charges.... when everything else is 1 rupee per min they are moving to 1.10.. :thumb::thumb:

1.1 without taxes, if you add tax, call will be of 1.24 INR per min for local!!! Sucks man, MTNL prepaid mobile gives you STD at 1.25 INR per min.:evil:

One Airtel 999

Monthly Commitment (Rs.)999
Free Minutes Rs.300 Local Minutes IncludedSTD minutes Included
Broadband Data Transfer Limit2.5 GB
Download Speed *2 Mbps
CLI Charges (Rs.)
FreeLocal Pulse Rate (Rs.)Local - 1.10, STD - 1.50
Additional BB Usage (Rs. / MB)0.80C
all Duration: Local Fixed Line180 sec

Funny that the Karnataka circle has a different plan with 6 GB free bandwidth.

Airtel.IN