• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,015

blr_p

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256k ultd
Desperate for a smoke today, guess what no one selling a damn thing.who is this guy anyway ? ...did he liberate the state from some overwhelming foreign force.

heh. southies treat filmstars like gods. 😀

Not exactly.The rural & slum unemployeds are the driving force behind filmstar fan associations. And they would like us all to stop normal life for a day, if only to assure themselves that their star is a GOD....

is there any use in posting THREE biggrin.gifs with nothing to be said ? :angry:NOW you know why the per-post emoticon limit wont be raised & WILL be enforced.And the posts saying "weird" add nothing of substance either! Why oh why, does everyone here need to spam so much, puffing up db size without any content? The main problem that comes out of all this, will be that, someday when the db seems too large, we might not even consider doing a manual cleanup - startover with a clean slate instead, as 99% of posts are all spam anyways, not much point keeping...

Yes!!!!Too much spam!!!! 😛 😛 😛 Okies prathapml.... The reason i dint rite anything was that i too hv livd in karnataka...I know how much actor worshippin gos on there!!!!And Its not the slum guys who r to b blamed only...Evn d general public jumps in...Believe me... Sumtimes Its worse in smaller towns... But mostly they do keep their cool and all this hullabaloo is restricted to bangalore mainly!!!Basically nuttin much to comment ...I know ur smart enuff...

Originally posted by rastapopulus@Apr 14 2006, 04:24 PM
Okies prathapml.... The reason i dint rite anything was that i too hv livd in karnataka...
I know how much actor worshippin gos on there!!!!

Implying its not the same elsewhere in the country ?

..i get the impression this country is big into hero worship. Given there such a lack of them, the few that exist get elevated to almost god status. Of course if said gods did anything to displease the masses the retribution is equally bad. Not that its too different elsewhere in the world, but its lot more prevalent here i feel.

I found the entire shutdown of the state for just an actor a bit on the excessive side. A day's worth of productivity lost for the entire state !!, how many crores is that ?

There is a very real fear of chaos otherwise.

Given the fact we don't pay extra taxes to support the unemployed like other western countries, it might be a small price to pay.

Originally posted by prathapml@Apr 14 2006, 12:29 PM
And the posts saying "weird" add nothing of substance either! Why oh why, does everyone here need to spam so much, puffing up db size without any content? The main problem that comes out of all this, will be that, someday when the db seems too large, we might not even consider doing a manual cleanup - startover with a clean slate instead, as 99% of posts are all spam anyways, not much point keeping...
[snapback]48209[/snapback]
[/quote]

I agree, half the posts I read are spams. Any topic is eventually converted into a spamming one.