OMG! MTNL might be launching "upto 2mbps" unlimited!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,634
BSNL and MTNL are not competitors ... might not follow each other !

they wont as this 949 2mbps plan might happen to be a typing error only.

If this is true then why the hell they have launched 749NU?
to irritate their customers by compelling them to change their BB plans every month.:wall::wall:

Even if its true i wont take it.Becoz i mostly use net at night.Also they will give static ip which i hate.😡

if they give it then i ll take it.i actually dont hate static ip as it helps in port forwarding.i use bridge mode so no use of static ip but i also dont use link-removed so no harm of it.

Damn you pessimists!I'm an optimist!Ask for upto 2 mbps unlimited for under Rs 1000/- and we shall receive!

Ya it most probably is an error, the person who did the changes searched for '256 Kbps' in a text editor and replaced all of them with 'upto 2 Mbps'. Then he manually changed the details for 590 NU and added 749 NU. Notice that there is a plan called TriB Unlimited (down in the same page) which has 256 Kbps for Rs. 949.

MTNL (or the guy who typed these plans) has surely gone bonkers...they've mentioned both the 749 plans, DSL749 as well as TriB 749 NU...nobody with a sane mind would opt for DSL749 plan...same way they've also mentioned both the 949 plans, DSL 949 (having upto 2 mbps speed) and TriB Unlimited (having 256 kbps speed)...now is there anyone who'll take TriB Unlimited in that case???also TriB 590NU plan is still in the list, while on the MTNL homepage they've mentioned that 590NU plan will be discontinued...so it has to be some kind of error, until and unless someone confirms it...

Well I just visited MTNL hut for requesting a plan change. DSL 949 with 2mbps (upto) is 100% true , no typing error or some sort of other thing. My new plan (DSL 949) will be activated from next month.! The differenct between TriB949 and Dsl 949 is : Tri B plans also offers to watch Cable w/o any aditional plan whereas DSL 949 is good only for surfing. DSL949 is only for home users not for corporates. I'm really happy that finally MTNL came up with an Unlimited plan which speeds upto 2MBPS. CHeers to MTNL!

Thanks pagalbucha. Hope they get it activated next month. Keep us posted about the development. Now waiting for BSNL to lauch similar plan. 😀

wow i hope pagalbucha's post is true and i also hope BSNL follows suit...COME ON BSNL!