Om Shanti Om

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 40,464
Apna Haath Jagannath (it was written on a wall/door along with a photo of mallika sherawat). it was not even highlighted. it was just written on a door. JUST THAT! 😀

Apna Haath Jagannath (it was written on a wall/door along with a photo of mallika sherawat).

it was not even highlighted. it was just written on a door. JUST THAT! 😀

:hysterical::hysterical: This is heights

Anyways...Its too late to clear this doubt. Almost a year, I guess. But yes, the movie when premiered on Sony a year back, had the controversial Manoj Kumar scene cut off from the movie.

Apna Haath Jagannath (it was written on a wall/door along with a photo of mallika sherawat).

By the way....Suing the team of Kaminey just for this...??? :hysterical::hysterical: The people who are suing have gone f***ing crazy...! 😛

The matter has not died apparently. It's hilariously sad.
Veteran actor Manoj Kumar will file a law suit on Monday (April 1) against Shah Rukh Khan and Eros International, producers of 2007 hit 'Om Shanti Om', and seek damages to the tune of Rs 100 crore for releasing the film in Japan without removing certain scenes apparently lampooning him.

"The film was released in Japan without deleting those scenes. I had forgiven them twice but not this time. They have disrespected me. They also face contempt of court as in 2008 the court had asked them to forever and from all prints and broadcast material, delete those scenes," Manoj Kumar told PTI.

"I would file civil and criminal proceedings against the producers (Shah Rukh Khan and Eros International) for seeking damages to the tune of Rs 100 crore for showing Om Shanti Om in Japan without removing objectionable scenes as ordered by Mumbai civil court in 2008", he said.