• Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 35,341
ganesh177

ganesh177

Regulars
ISP
BSNL broadband
He shud sue the man lady for '' Maanhani ka Daawa'' (dont remember the english term for it). But can this suing work in india, as it does great deals in US.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
defamation lawsuit.

ajuravi007

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
While telecasting the movie did the Sony Channel edit those scenes........Did any one watched it?

D

Deleted member 7160

I saw that movie in theatre because my GF wanted to see..and will never ever watch it again..OSO was sick movie..I don't know how come that movie was a hit.. Nothing in the movie..and SRK is just a loser..

SVK

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
Good publicity to OSO (even now people over here planning to watch that movie for that scene :) )No comments on SRK's acting, but he surely make any movie to hit. Also remember only his team (Kolkata Knightriders) was in profit in 1st season of IPL

A

atuldd

Regular
ISP
MTNL
serves srk + team right ....... although movie was FLOPPIEST movie ever made ........

A

Arjun1

Good Day 2 U
ISP
Bsnl
:rofl: Om Shanti Om Movie on 9X :hysterical: at 8.30 Pm on :rofl: Sunday 1st March 2009 :D

A

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
The old man needs to get a life. He is too full of himself.

A

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
Well, people do have a right to comment on movies. That's what they are made for. If someone is uncomfortable about what people have to say about their movies, and shout back at them, what's the point? Not a single movie made till date anywhere in the world would have only admirers. Doesn't mean the maker or people involved with that start taking potshots at folks who didn't like it.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
we do have the 'restricted' freedom of speech as one of the aspects of our fundamental rights. :)

A

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
That's the sad part. These "restrictions" are really arbitrary. India being a country of sensitive people, every statement might end up offending someone or the other. Like the recent law suit against the team of Kaminey.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
that included a god. the statement made against the film featuring manoj kumar was a very generalized statement. any film critic can be sued if this lawsuit is not rejected immediately. i mean the members of this forum openly say this movie sucks...