Old Spice Ads

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 23,041
Yes it was a really nice advertisement from Old Spice. Good camera work taking him to different locations at an instance.

There seems to be good advertising done for Old Spice but I am not sure how many viewers have seen all these ads because the last I saw OLD spice ad on TV was some time back these ads are not telecasted on Indian televsion.

of course... these ads are pretty rude to appear on indian television just like that. but if we compare these to axe... we just might see them coming here as well. however, this looks more like an online campaign and it is gaining popularity pretty quickly.

these ads are so cool that i have switched to it!

i am not sure if you guys checked out the incredibly funny and successful Old Spice social campaign day before yesterday. they had around 300 videos released in a day answering questions posted by users on various social networks.

here is an unrelated ad totally based on this ad campaign. very nicely done.

Last edited:
Old Spice has lost its touch P & G has literally ruined the brand...... the after shave smells like shit compared to the original Shulton one and am very sad that P & G did this to Old Spice !