• Thread starter Thread starter bugatti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 14,365

bugatti

Regular
ISP
bsnl
Anybody here have a substantial old & new hindi song collection in mp3 format?I am looking for 19 old hindi songs and 14 new hindi songs. Let me know and I'll send the list by pm.

yeah, use PM 😉 or google_singh would dishum dishum me 🙁

I don't think pm is a good option. I wonder if anyone will ask for you to pm.oops: sushubh posted just when i did so i didn't see his post.

Here is a list of new hindi songs that are incomplete(eg, out of a 5 min song, I have 4 min of it.)

akele hu akele tum- dil mera churaya

baazigar- baazigar o baazigar

dhai akshar prem ke- yeh samah yeh nazarae

mein khiladi tu anari- aate jaate

patthar ke phool- kabhi tu chhalia lagta hai

pukar- ek tu hi bharosa

refugee- mere humsafar

refugee- taal pe jab

zubeida- dheeme dheeme

If you have the 128/160/192bit version of the above songs, send me a email or pm( http://forum.seo4india.com/send-bugatti-an-email-m151.html)

If I get most of the above songs, then I will post the list of incomplete old hindi songs too.

Thanks in advance.

Nope. I tried on kazaa and winmx to find these songs 7-8 months back. Didn't find it then.

Are you still looing for it?Then try shareaza. All things worth anything is definitely there.Just remember though, to not connect to eDonkey network (its slow) - the default Gnutella2 is amazing.

Hi I like some of songs which i am sharing.New Hindi Top Songs=============Tuje Bhula DiyaSheila ki JawaniMunni Badanam HuiHairatOld Hindi Songs=========Pyar Diwana Hota HaiJab koi Bat Bigad JayeChuraliya He tumneTum ko Sirf tum ko