Ola Electric Scooter

Polite way of saying we don't have any distributors/dealers yet. Service centers is something else.🤦‍♂️😡
Same story with many of the others which the media is starry eyed about as far as Mumbai is concerned. Many of these companies mention 1 if any dealer but no mention of service center.

Being a fresh entrant in the scooter business, Ola Electric – which views itself as a tech mobility start-up and not a vehicle manufacturer – has chosen to adopt a different approach compared to established two-wheeler brands. Ola will employ a direct-to-consumer sales model, so the entire purchase process will be between the manufacturer and the buyer, eliminating the need for Ola to set up a conventional dealership

So we get such scripts & more. How it pans out in the long run will be interesting. I hope it does not become like servicing an ac. Outsourcing is the current flavor of the season.

Last edited:
0-40kmph in 3 seconds.
Will suit those accelerator-happy Honda activa fast drivers.

Claims on paper or test tracks. Real world usage in hands of @##$$ oops customers could be different. 😝

Reading about many of these electric two wheeler's one thing comes to my mind about some of its features is Data Security. These apps on the phone monitoring the two wheeler collect so much data. I wonder where it really goes!!!! Are these startups really competent in storing it safely????

India and data security/privacy is a myth. I know I sound stupid but trust me we really know jackshit about privacy.
If you have any good VPN, try visiting any website(I visited android authority) from an EU based country(Netherlands). For the first time, I actually saw which all data the website will be collecting from me. It was overwhelming.

Point is we need to have an aware citizenry and a sensible govt who understands our concerns. The way things are in India right now and how the young generation spends time on TT-alternatives, ping.....

lol. with speed limits under 50 on city roads, i don't know why do people care about acceleration on their scooters.