Oh no!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishal_j
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,889
Originally posted by delhiboy1000@Feb 5 2006, 06:52 PM
Janmat as ur 1st choice?! viva la janmat..!
[snapback]41464[/snapback]
[/quote]

"Rang de Basanti" could really be a good film. I have not seen it as yet. Maybe later this week. BTW I am also encourage the film wallas (having been a film maker myself earlier - Remember Tara serial - I was the designer which India loved).

I have travelled far and wide too. while we degrade many western cultures and copy the skimpy skirts and muzak we forget to see why they progress.

One of my colleague in US is 68 yrs. but he does his bit for the society. Believe me he goes cleaning the highways once every month. Not to speak that this guy make a cool $150,000 pa. and is a professional race driver at his age.

We like to blame but not own it.

Lately I made a guy red by picking up the gum myself that he spit out on the railway platform and dumping in the bin. This was before RDB.

Be proud to an Indian.

Originally posted by d3Fi4nt@Feb 5 2006, 08:52 PM
Would be very fitting if Sushubh's nick was only "Su..." 😉
[snapback]41477[/snapback]
[/quote]

And we could all sing for Sushubh: "Su kar mere mann ko kiya tune kya ishara"... 😛

@dowgMac: It really requires courage to do what u did at the railway platform. It reminds me of the saying: "Ask urself what u can do for ur country instead of asking what my country can do for me?".

U are inspiring me man, good to have u on this forum, keep up the good work!
(Hats off to good inspiring people like u).

well i am tired of seeing road side vendors with blank faces when i ask them for the location of a bin where i can throw away wrapups of rolls...

Well I don't want to be on any crass TV channel talking about MTNL's shitty service. Everyone's knows how shitty is. I have already submitted it in writing but the person said it'll be some time before anyone gets back to you as this will go to the Prabhadevi (Mumbai) office where they have many such problems as yours. So I'm not hoping too much.All I can say is that MTNL hasn't botted me out and I using the golden hour since 4 pm yesterday. Woohoo...and selling the router ans stuff.. you said it won't make a difference to mtnl if they lose a few 1000's. But it will to me when they send home a bill of 5000

Originally posted by vishalj@Feb 6 2006, 12:15 AM
All I can say is that MTNL hasn't botted me out and I using the golden hour since 4 pm yesterday. Woohoo
Really ? You have been on since 4 PM yesterday non-stop !? 😱

Originally posted by Sushubh@Feb 5 2006, 09:22 PM
ur forgetting the fact that i am indian and am a guy.. 😕
[snapback]41480[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hehe... yah, but just had to say it since i was in the RDB mood! 🙂

Ever tried pocketing it. Well you could find bin some place else.Here is a situation with options:I am in my living room and munching on a rapper fill of chips (edible kind). Over with it and then I look around. No bin there. 1. Dunk it under the sofa?2. Walk over to the kitchen, open the trash and dump the wrapper?3. Shout - "Neighbor! How about helping me with my junk?"...?

Originally posted by imranais@Feb 5 2006, 11:32 PM
@dowgMac: It really requires courage to do what u did at the railway platform. It reminds me of the saying: "Ask urself what u can do for ur country instead of asking what my country can do for me?".

JFK, thou shalt not be dead in a thousand years.

imran...

thanks dude for the comment. It was not courage. I felt angered at the callousness. do we not get mad when it so happens?

Originally posted by vishalj@Feb 6 2006, 12:15 AM
Well I don't want to be on any crass TV channel talking about MTNL's shitty service. Everyone's knows how shitty is.
snip ...

Well at least the message goes out to the people. While you are writing about it here you are making your problem public. Why not go out and tell the world?

Every Mumbaikar knows a "Q". Humari aadat si hai. Aaj nahin toh kal, mera number aayega. Bhale hi Prabhadevi mein sahi.

Well vish... wish you luck. I thought here was a guy with clinching info to screw a behemoth. Looks like we are all the same and would like to bother about the monies we try and save which we pay away anyways.

Did you wonder that the initiative from your end would not only help you save the 5K but also make them pay you big time?

Does anyone here know the phone number of the Prabhadevi office. More specifically the complaints department. I spoke to a guy called Kiran about this and he said he'll forward this to the other office but I forgot to take down his number.

Hi vishalj,I have checked your screenshot and you seem to be mistakenMTNL logs time time in 24hour mode thus 11p.m. would have shown as 23:xxThe three entries you mentioned are for11:xx on 31st Jan to 23:59 on 31st Jan00:00 on 1st Feb to 8:00 on 1st Feb8:00 on 1st Feb to 11:xx on 1st Feband as i understand you have been chared for first and last entries and the night time download of approx. 320MB is not charged

Well they might log time in the 24 hour format but that doesn't mean that they can charge me for my night time downloads. If you see it again the first entry is for 31st jan 11: 05 to 11:38 Feb 1st. All of that has been charged in my feb account. Why is the question that even Scully and Mulder won't be able to figure out

dude the entry is from 31st jan 11:05 to 1st feb 11:38. so that includes your night time and also the day time for which you have been charged. all the downloaded mbs have been charged for the usage during the day time.