• Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 7,795

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I seem to have lost the charger for my Galaxy Nexus. I have the charger from the Nexus 7 but it has a higher rating.

I can manage with USB charging from the computer. But I want to buy an official Samsung charger for backup purposes. I want an official Samsung charger for when I decide to sell the phone.

Samsung website lists the product at Rs. 1299. I found an eBay listing for the same product for Rs. 499+55.

Just wanted to know if there is a cheaper option for me. Or I should pick the eBay option.

you can get this model:
Original Travel Charger MICRO USB 0.7A Samsung Galaxy S S2 SII i9100 i9000 i9300 | eBay

^^ Not sure if the one in that listing is original. (this model is original, don't know about the listing) but this one should be cheaper. has the same rating. this is the one that they bundle some of their phones.

Samsung Charger ATADU10IBECINU - Samsung: Flipkart.com though this one looks a bit different.

Upvote 0
these are rated 0.7A. the one i linked to is rated 1A. so these would work but would charge the device much slowly. 🙂

Upvote 0
still angry at my cook who seems to have misplaced the charging unit while cleaning up the basement. i am pretty sure i bought it back from the recent trip to panipat. :\ but then maybe i left it back there. :\

i still have the usb cable from that charger though. 😀

I had read here that the Galaxy Nexus comes with a 0.7A charger. So i thought you needed that.

1A should definitely be better.

hmm. do not remember what rating it was. :\

Upvote 0
https://imgur.com/cZdwkBE

this is how the original charger looked. 😀 hard to find the exact same unit here in india online.

--

the rating of the ebay seller is around 95%. there is a star with his profile. safe to buy from him?

Upvote 0
Chromaniac, your phone comes with 0.7A charger 🙂Edit: The charger is not as bulky as shown in the picture on your post. It's probably the same as linked earlier on Flipkart. But I got the phone from the US and the original packing only had this charger, interesting..

Upvote 0
hmm. do not remember what rating it was. :\

It is 2 Amp btw, I also have 1.....and its written in the guide that came with it.

Upvote 0
My Galaxy S charger is lost too........ I also need one but I would prefer the charger which would charge both note 2 and galaxy s both and I need it before 28 th eve 😀

Upvote 0
But both phones have same size usb ports 😕 so why should I buy this?I said I need a common charger.......... Not that I have to charge both phones at the same time 😛And my Note 2 have 2 amp charger............. It's battery is big that's why. Don't think other phones have more than 1 amp charger

Upvote 0