Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,306
^ Neither have I. When you have Yahoo! and Gmail giving you virtually unlimited storage space and a whole lot of features, who would even consider the MTNL mail as an option?

Our motto should be to get max benefit from the service provider,it may be speed or anything else. If U are not using a service does not mean that it is a small demand or doesnot require improvement.It may be separated from present protest, but these are the other two things which require improvement

^^ I don't think so. Yahoo and Google have huge servers dedicated exclusively to their mail services. MTNL can never match that level of sophistication. Instead we should ask them to remove the email system altogether. The money spent in bandwidth for providing email services to users can be used to update their systems, make the servers more robust, provide more speeds to users, increase the data caps, etc. MTNL is an ISP, first it should focus on providing excellent connections, then on providing extra services.

arrey mtnl and bsnl provide provide email only to fulfill some clause in the regulations which makes it mandatory for every isp to also give a email address with pop accessi remember getting a 5mb email address from even mantra online dial up internet (more than 5years ago).. they just have to provide email address

ohh stop thinkin abt email address 4 now we need bandwidth if i get a 2mbps ill give u a server someday whn i build it to store ur emails ...happy ??newayz guyz post in ideas ,...,we need some real strong ones i feel like to go in live 1 on 1 with Mr. MARAN

^ yes but he cant do anything now. go get mr. raja (i think thats his name :ashamed🙂

are you guys able to open MTNL register.bol.net.in ...>

register.bol.net.in/
I'm gettingThe connection was reset

I want to check whether they changed my plan or not .

are you guys able to open MTNL register.bol.net.in ...>

register.bol.net.in/
I'm gettingThe connection was reset

I want to check whether they changed my plan or not .

I'm still getting the error 😱

Well we need free mirrors sites and data transfer from these should not be counted and we could have all the linux distros available there! 😉

plz guyz stop taking about all CRAP .....and no off topic please ...

1. it is possible to get 2mbps cause villages get it BSNL gives it and we will get it LEGALLY

2.post only TOPIC related stuff like email address of officials or other MTNL related things

3.post in MEDIA blogs

4.SPREAD

5.SPREAD

6.SPREAD

7.SPREAD the word about this protest in forums blogs media sites media officials, TOI, other stuff that can spread up...

8. WE may get crushed but atleast we tried

9.HOPE- keep hope guyz MTNL has the capablity .. they are cheating whole of MUMBAI and let all of them and all come to know about this CHEATING.

10. PLEASE GET UP OFF OTHER CRAP WEBSITE UNLESS U DONT DO SOMETHING NOTHING WILL HAPPEN WE HAVE THE HABIT TO BE SPOON FED ..... AND FOR US "SAB KUCH CHALTA HAI"

PLZ GUYz LIGHT IN THE FIRE IN UR A$$'es !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11.PeAcE

deep_nx said:
plz guyz stop taking about all CRAP .....and no off topic please ...

9.HOPE- keep hope guyz MTNL has the capablity .. they are cheating whole of MUMBAI and let all of them and all come to know about this CHEATING.

include Delhi as well

be together man .

PLZ GUYz LIGHT IN THE FIRE IN UR A$$'es !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't done that yet...but reading ur post it seems u have...so how does that feel??? :rofl:

sorry for being off topic 😛

no flaming...peace!!! 🙂

haven't done that yet...but reading ur post it seems u have...so how does that feel??? :rofl:

sorry for being off topic 😛

no flaming...peace!!! 🙂

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hehe ,I can't stop laughing .