• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,296

deep_nx

ISP
MTNL trib NU
Official PROTEST for "TRiB 590 NU" users

Hello all respected users .
this is the thread for all unsatisfed users of the MTNL TRIBAND 590 NU plan.

There are ROUGHLY 3,000 users who has MTNL triband in this forum i guess.. and many have the 590 NU scheme.

and around 4 to 5 THREADS related about the COMPLAINT against the PLAN ,having around 10,000+ views on them.

-BUT-

not even 10% of replies have been provided.by the users of this community.

do not believe me ???-- chk yourself the number of views and corresponding replies to the following links provided below.

if this is the way we work ,we wont get 2MBps connection EVER. !!

this is the real fact. if we do not unite then nothing will happen.

SO PLEASE REPLY GUYZ not just this thread but all the thread relating this problem.

cause only then we can make this change possible.

THREAD RELATING 590 NU complaints and information :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. aiwa_05 thread relating the complaint QUOTE
https://broadband.forum/Collective-Compla...lan-t12224.html[/b][/quote]

2.coolbuddy_79 poll regarding the plan QUOTE
https://broadband.forum/2-Mbps-On-Mtnl-t9896.html[/b][/quote]

*3.chewinggumking OPEN LETTER regarding the plan QUOTE
https://broadband.forum/A-Letter-To-Dayan...ess-t11843.html[/b][/quote]

4.seshu tread basic 2mbps announcement QUOTE
https://broadband.forum/2-Mbps-Speed-For-...mers-t9420.html[/b][/quote]

-
ORKUT community link regarding the plan QUOTE
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29349343[/b][/quote]
-

other links and blog sites will be updated here regularly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
an example of how much time you can save :

data size : speed : duration

100MB : 256kbps: ~ 1hr 5mins

100MB : 2Mbps : ~ 10mins

*calculated by me @ download rate of 26kbps &200kbps respectively.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUY's make an effort to post a reply and not just viewing this thread. As i have made to make this thread..

PLEASE PLEASE give ur opinion and support.

intrested guyz plz PM me ur email id (prefered YAHOO) or post i here.

Thank you,
Deepesh

*mod plz make this stick/pinned.

how will just replying to this thread will help???do u think MTNL CMD or Mr. Maran is keeping an eye on this thread???

buddy u dont get the point that i am trying to cover we need support ...we need replies of ppl here..........filled as many as possible keep Mr. Dayanidhi Maran informed abt this thread ... once in sometime he may visit this thread inform him by as much as means availabe .. i am just a 20 yr old guy i dun knw many officials ...but i guess many in this fourum must have their direct contact id's.---the basic plan is to gather as much ppl as we canas i have mentioned above "intrested guyz plz PM me ur email id (prefered YAHOO) or post i here."so we can have a online coference someday and decide what action should be taken...hope this soleves ur Question ... THNX 4 the quick response .

deep_nx i appreciate your enthusiasm... but wake up and smell the rotting carcasses buddy. Life does not work that way. This is India. Online protests will not work nor will approaching the minister. People here are short sighted , vindictive and completely corrupt to the core. In short... you are wasting your time.

WAKE UP GUYS , AND UNITE , UNITED WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN .
IT WILL ONLY TAKE CLICK OF MOUSE TO REGISTER UR PROTEST.

VISIT THE ABOVE LINKS AND COME TOGETHER.

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

GUYS THIS WILL WORK EVEN IN INDIA ....AS I HAS worked fro me in the past ( i got MTNL NU PLAN activated in middle of the month i.e on 13 dec , even when the local exchange refused and said that they will do it only 01 of next month )

i completely agree with Aiwa_05yes jayesh u are right too.... hope u seen RDB and LRMlolwhy not try mann... instead of telling u cannot .. !and its not just a protest its a PLEA too ..

Maybe because i have seen it all so often i am cynical, hardbitten to the core and just think it will not work. I work for a news channel and every day i receive letters, mails and requests from viewers/readers " PLEASE DO THIS" or support this cause.... the media will all its power, does not even bother ...ask me why ?

Not because they can't do it... they wont do it. Ministers and their kind are a very hardened lot. Getting anything through to them is... only when things are beneficial to them. Otherwise getting them to do anything... well nothing a short of an act of god can force them too.

I can appreciate your youthful enthusiasm... but all im trying to save you from is a very nasty case of real life TM biting you in the a==.

and yea if u need a project to direct your attention at dont be shortsighted... Chase the govt to unbundle the local loop. getting 2mbps is a short study... unbundle the local loop and watch how things change radically .

QUOTE(deep_nx @ Mar 20 2007, 01:57 AM) [snapback]83935[/snapback]
i completely agree with Aiwa_05

yes jayesh u are right too.... hope u seen RDB and LRM

lol

why not try mann... instead of telling u cannot .. !

and its not just a protest its a PLEA too ..[/b]

hmm...so we've got a media person here 🙂and how many more r there under the wraps??? 😉

i guess i shud change the topic name cause protest - to tell MTNL to make a changePLEA - to ASK mtnl to make a change no one likes to be told what to do so does Mr. Marankeep replying guyz ...... we need more ppl like Aiwa up in here....

jayesh thanks for relaty statement , yes thats the case ,

but what we are trying to do is a type of satyagrah ....just we gonna send collective email to mtnl top brass . the email will be in plea format and the most important thing is that it will be in bulk mail format all the members with nu will email a same time and flood their email with request and we make them to give proper explanation to why they have reduced the speed for NU to 256kbps when they have the system and bandwith to give 2mbps .........this is not possible if we send emal individually ..........at least we make them think about that.........thats our plan .......

just we can try .........

and all this thing we wanna keep mr maran informed .......as he is the big boss of mtnl ......

what u say....

and what the other guys thing about this ....

do reply us

totally right bro .........................all we need is supportThe following is the comment posted by the ADMIN of a indian broadan related site."I really appreciate your enthusiasm but being very honest with you. this is not the way to do it...I am sick and tired of India and its rotten babu raj that I have got not fight left in me and that is one of the reasons I migrated out of India. Any way bullshit apart here is what I believe what you should do...Gathering support needs a buzz and this forum is a buzz in itself but you need a bit more then that to make a difference so I suggest the following..Get atleast 100-150 people together (you can get atleast a few thousand here on this forum if you have the patiance) and then post this story on digg.com once you have a few hundred people who agree to digg the story on digg.com and in my experience a couple of hundred votes in one day or two will bring the story on the first page on digg and boooommmm you will have instant exposure not just 100-200 but litrally millions of people will get to know whats being coocked here.I am sure this can be done and if you create a good organised effort then I may extend some support in terms of know how of spreading this even more..Dont just wake up one day and get the story dugg by 100 people Tell me before you plan to do this as I would need some preperation to face the bloody digg effect which is known to kill servers in a few mins...Good luck"

umm how does a digg front page story going to help you find broadband nirvana in india?