Off Topic : Who is pappu in India ?

Also do "who is feku in india" and see top results!

Also do "who is feku in india" and see top results!
modi has done more work in one year than congress in 60+ years.

getting the entire nation into banking fold, and boosting the concept of mudra banks, was perhaps the biggest boost to the economy which should have been done within the firs 5 years of india's independence.

congress is still not doing anything in their own constituencies, forget the rest of India.

yup. because having an empty bank account automatically boosts the economy and also improves the standard of living at the same time.

I read somewhere that Modi govt has ambitious plans of depositing Rs 500 in every bank account opened under PM Jan Dhan scheme, after getting all Black money from abroad. I hope it was not from Faking news website.

i did say Off Topic, and thanks to the mod for moving it to the right place.

modi might have opened accounts with zero balance, but atleast he showed to the poor that banks are better than sahukars, atleast now people can get loans at low interes, and increase employment opportunities.

what has rahul gandhi or sonia gandhi done for the country in 40+ years, name one project except the pits digging mnrega.

I hope the video I am sharing answers all your questions about modi.

Last edited by a moderator:
so the problem has been solved? amazing. how has he fixed aadhaar? because before elections, he was against aadhaar as well. why is he ignoring the directions of supreme court and pushing aadhaar on us?

Yes Modi was solely responsible for starting aadhar card😛😛 (very vehemently opposed by bjp when in Oppo.)which help them in giving gas subsidy directly to bank.
Lol