Odd Even back in Delhi from November 4

Sushubh

Administrator
Fml.

Sushubh

Administrator
Odd-even scheme not possible in Gurugram, says DC | gurugram | Hindustan Times

When the odd-even scheme had been introduced in January 2016 for the first time, residents of Gurugram living in Ambience Island and those heading to Ambience Mall had a torrid time as they were penalised by the Delhi traffic police, as they had to cross the border to access these locations.
“My office is located in Ambience Mall, and on two occasions during the odd-even scheme in 2016, I had to pay a ₹2,000-challan, each, to the Delhi traffic police officials for simply heading to work. Despite repeatedly telling the policemen that there is no other access besides crossing the border for a brief period to head towards Ambience Mall, there was no change in their stance. I will only use private cabs to head to these destinations if the odd-even scheme returns,” said Shashwat Varma, a resident of Udyog Vihar.
meanwhile the experts believe people would find a way to deal with it.

“Vehicle emissions are one of the primary pollutants that cause air to deteriorate. While the public transport system in Gurugram is poor, the implementation of the scheme is important as the Haryana government needs to start somewhere. People will find ways to cope with the scheme through carpool or using available public transport to reach their destinations. It will also force the government to improve its public transport system, which will have a long-term effect on reducing air pollution in Gurugram,” said Chowdhury.
this country is fucked up.

Navjot Singh

He had also acknowledged that the high penalty amount had improved the indisciplined road traffic in the city, but had added that his government would consider reducing fines under its jurisdiction.
lol

Sushubh

Administrator
Election Paas aane do. Abhi thodi door hai.

Khattar ko to darr hi nahi hai. Haryana mein itni bhakti hai.