• Thread starter Thread starter senthil85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,321

senthil85

Regular
ISP
Airtel 256kbps UL
hi guys , I got the conn.. by sept 24 and downloaded abt jus 200 mb or so. and in the month of october as per the bill from 1-10-2005 to 31-10-2005 i downloaded around 5 gb in the night and 900 mb in the chargeable time..... now the bill comes for 566.67 Rs..... for which month is the bill for.Is for the 7 days in september or For full month of october...?attached screen cap of online bill ......

It seems that Rs 500 for October and Rs 66.67 for 4-5 days in September

For detail you have to wait for hard copy of Bill.

good that you got online bill on time.

Here in Rajasthan (http://rajasthan.bsnl.co.in/jsp/bill/onlineBill.jsp), generally we get online Bill after passing of due date. The Great facilities of BSNL 😀 .

Regards

Think that might be the case But still am concerned abt those hefty bills coz d/l ed around 5 GB.... 🙁 in free hour though..... and the normal bill is 500+51(service tax)...... i think so

Yes, but service tax charged with call charges.Here in your bill Rs. 101.11, includes service tax for broadband and Phone charges.Regards

They have charged for the september usage in the bill and the night usage is also charged 🙁 .... the total cap 1 GB is exceeded by 55 mb....... but 800 mb was in the night period..... I m sure i did'nt overlap .... i've confirmed this with the portal.... Now they have charged 66 rs for the 55 mb....The prob is when i get the october bill 😱 i used around 2 gb in the night period...Some one please help !!!! This was found in the hard copy of the bill :BRDBAND NEW CONN-PLAN=DH1MDINITIAL+RECRG TO-27/10/05 = 500.00BRD FIXED :MTH:200510 = 66.67