Occupy Delhi - Protest against Internet Censorship

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,918
I might, have nothing better to do these days. Though, I wouldn't wanna get in trouble with the police 😛

lol. np. i guess the weather is also not suitable for a protest in an open area. 😕

i am betting on a mega failure. the hot weather is a major issue for folks like us who prefer to spend all our time ranting on twitter in the comfort of air conditioners.

So what happened today??Any pics?? how many people were there? were they carrying Anti censorship Banners or wearing Guy Fawkes Masks??

So what happened today??

Any pics?? how many people were there? were they carrying Anti censorship Banners or wearing Guy Fawkes Masks??

will post the pics soon!!!
yes, there were banners & people wearing guy fawkes masks!!!
also there was no trouble with the police & the protest was carried peacefully with various news channels & newspapers covering the event!!!
the sad thing was the low turnout!!!!

great. i am ashamed of myself to miss out on the event.

@Sushubh You are right. People just clicked "I'm Going" button in FB, only few actually went.

that is why i do not subscribe to facebook events. they are pretty much a joke when it come to indian audience.

Though the turnout was low in cities Arnd 100, but it made the Desired impact with Newspapers reporting in Front page.An Awareness has been started.