O Rly?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,276
I have been using this application since the past two years or so on a spare phone. The points accumulate pretty fast if you access the GPRS / 3G services and I got the chance to redeem some cool things like 1TB HDD drives.

You need to download and run an application from Nokia. Something called 360 meter. That is it. The application monitors the number of calls or sms made / received / sent along with the GPRS data usage. No form of spying - that is what they say. Worth the risk if you have a spare phone which has 3G access. I stream online radio through that phone and points gets accumulated very fast 900 - 1500 per month. With nominal use, the points which get added to our account is just 300. Apart from running the application, they send us invitation of survey links. Participating in them gives additional points. Yeah. The whole thing might appear stupid for some of the members over here. But hey, during these times no one gives you a 1TB HDD or a Kenneth Cole designer watch for free!

I have been using this for quite some time. Not a spam, they genuinely give points, and you really have to do nothing. Just ensure that the application does not get uninstalled by you.