Numerous queries regarding Beam!!

dude if u buy a line from beam it will show that only. I am sure your connection is not fuped. I have never heard of Fup feature in 24 online?
i guess thats good news for me!! 😀 😀 :rofl:

i guess thats good news for me!! 😀 😀 :rofl:

Lets see i guess i am right. whts your usage as of now?

what re are you a noob ? It is clearly showing 20.7GB Downloads. Forget about uploads as they dont count. So you haven't Crossed Fup limit.

Offtopic:

Asus one or the Netgear ?
bandwidth meter by dd-wrt ?

----------

how is you upload speed ?

after my FUP reset i hardly seen upload speed touching even 50, earlier it was easily touching 600 -700.
speed test showing pretty 2mb-4mb up-speed

The router I used is a Linksys and a Belkin N+ but both are running on dd-wrt firmware hence I have the bandwidth charts.

See this vid that I created about the features that you get with dd-wrt firmware YouTube - ‪Make your home Wifi router a super router with dd-wrt‬‏

Just did a speedtest and I am getting good speeds in India see the results pasted below

https://www.speedtest.net

Uploads are also in the range of around 4-5 Mbps now for me......... when I upload youtube videos It earlier used to touch 8-9 Mbps for me on youtube....... hoping the speeds get back to normal from tomorrow.

Its not that he counted uploads, he counted wrongly. 20.7gb is the download usage if you check.

Its not that he counted uploads, he counted wrongly. 20.7gb is the download usage if you check.
i see his uploads sukx too. very bad for pvt torrents 😀

Its not working again. I dont know what the heck is going on. Yesterday it was working smoothly and now from morning its troubling. Will raise the tickets tomorrow and if they doesn't solve the problem direct DC paper mein!

This is Sick my FUP reached 40gb but it was after a month and beam was supposed to reset my FUP on 1st of evvery month n now im getting 4mbps..and when i go to portal.beamtele if i reset its asking me to pay rs900 ? wth FUP was supposed to reset every month

This is Sick my FUP reached 40gb but it was after a month and beam was supposed to reset my FUP on 1st of evvery month n now im getting 4mbps..and when i go to portal.beamtele if i reset its asking me to pay rs900 ? wth FUP was supposed to reset every month
bombard their FB official page 😀

Beam has upped the ante i guess with Lifetime FUP !! lolz...Once u hit the limit ur done for life !!!