Numerous queries regarding Beam!!

Anyone noticed the Fair usage cap? 40Gb for Rs 400 plan.. Its supposed to be 20gb. Check out what it is showing for you in the "MY ACCOUNT" Section on the portal page??

yes 900/- for 26/7 days

lol, i was coming to your home but got struck in CTC , those guys made a popat out of me , kept me waiting for almost 2 hours & at the end said, not avilable sir, that model is against order.. pay now & collect after 10 days. .. crap 😕
man such a bad day missed chicken & didn't even get the router 🙁
SOooo sad 😛 😛

Anyone noticed the Fair usage cap? 40Gb for Rs 400 plan.. Its supposed to be 20gb. Check out what it is showing for you in the "MY ACCOUNT" Section on the portal page??

something wrong in that page, for me its showing i have already consumed 10GB which, im not, it only 2.8gb used till date. feels like i have to put bw-monitor.

something wrong in that page, for me its showing i have already consumed 10GB which, im not, it only 2.8gb used till date. feels like i have to put bw-monitor.
call the Customer care ASAP!!
no thinking when its FUP thats involved! :]
bTW what tools does that "tools" tab contain.?!

call the Customer care ASAP!!
no thinking when its FUP thats involved! :]
bTW what tools does that "tools" tab contain.?!

It always shows like that wrong. From what i heard from other users, Most of them aren't getting fuped.. Lets see for how many days it goes on.

Guys Beam has modified their portal and now the My Package option is showing the bandwidth used up to date, my usage is showing 7.8 but the "My Package" option is showing 19 GB which is correct coz just in the last 36 hrs I have used around 11 GB of bandwidth.......... reinstalled a lot of OS, Mac OS X, linux etc on multiple machines .......... and I have a bandwidth meter on my router and that tally's with the usage, so the "My Package" is showing the usage in almost real time, it is taking about 2 hours to update to current usage.......... but the "My Usage" page as usual is not update even after 3 days so to get you correct usage till date check the "My Package" option in the portal.I guess this almost realtime bandwidth monitor is being tested and look like beam is going to start being strict for now after FUP is reached it would be limited within an hour or so.

Guys Beam has modified their portal and now the My Package option is showing the bandwidth used up to date, my usage is showing 7.8 but the "My Package" option is showing 19 GB which is correct coz just in the last 36 hrs I have used around 11 GB of bandwidth.......... reinstalled a lot of OS, Mac OS X, linux etc on multiple machines .......... and I have a bandwidth meter on my router and that tally's with the usage, so the "My Package" is showing the usage in almost real time, it is taking about 2 hours to update to current usage.......... but the "My Usage" page as usual is not update even after 3 days so to get you correct usage till date check the "My Package" option in the portal.

I guess this almost realtime bandwidth monitor is being tested and look like beam is going to start being strict for now after FUP is reached it would be limited within an hour or so.
SH!T!! dats bad news :[

My connection is Sluggish from morning. It works for an hour well and it again goes off. anyone experiencing this?

So is it showing 11Gb Consumed out of 40 Gb for you or anything else?

Nope about 19 GB the 7.8 GB that is being shown under "My Usage" and add that 11 GB that i used in the last 30 or so hrs.... and the total matches my internal stats that are being recorded directly via my router.

I am also noticing a slight slow down in the speeds for some of the sites that I used to get around 11-12 Mbps now its just around 5-6 Mbps for the last 2 days....... rarely touching that 12-14 Mbps mark that I used to with those server and I know that those servers can support high speeds 🙁 I did not notice any downtime and was awake for around 19 hrs online almost all the time regular browsing is also okay its just that the downloads are a bit slow.

My connection is not working from 5:45pm. It shows No connectivity. As we all know Beam has busy and professional lazy technicians i am sure i wont get my connection till tomorrow's morning. This is beam telecom and luckily i did not opt 1k package or else i would have lost my hard earned money?

Offtopic:

......... I have a bandwidth meter on my router ....
Asus one or the Netgear ?
bandwidth meter by dd-wrt ?

----------

I am also noticing a slight slow down in the speeds for some of the sites that I used to get around 11-12 Mbps now its just around 5-6 Mbps for the last 2 days....... rarely touching that 12-14 Mbps mark that I used to with those.
how is you upload speed ?

after my FUP reset i hardly seen upload speed touching even 50, earlier it was easily touching 600 -700.
speed test showing pretty 2mb-4mb up-speed

I was doubting whether they can handle such speeds or not? I believe their infrastructure is designed to support speeds up to 100mbit.

----------

Woah.!!
Just got this rude shock.....
Got an invoice....
http://anony.ws/pt-3KS1.html
that means....i'll get another bill for july 1st to july 31st.!! :O
that means i paid 1000rs for 15 days.?!?! :C

Beam Invoice was never like this. I am sure your connection is being provided by third party.

I was doubting whether they can handle such speeds or not? I believe their infrastructure is designed to support speeds up to 100mbit.

----------

Beam Invoice was never like this. I am sure your connection is being provided by third party.
yeah...my connection is provided by a third party...but speedtest results showing my isp as beam.! ????

dude if u buy a line from beam it will show that only. I am sure your connection is not fuped. I have never heard of Fup feature in 24 online?