Now Kareena will Marry 10th Nawab of Pataudi !!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,023

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
http://www.dailypioneer.com/city/17066-saif-ali-khan-anointed-10th-nawab-of-pataudi.html

Son of former Indian cricket captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan was ‘anointed’ the 10th Nawab of Pataudi, inheriting his late father’s title and legacy. After the 40-day mourning for late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was over, the official symbolic ‘coronation’ ceremony took place at Pataudi House in Gurgaon on Monday.

And Wikipedia gt updated too. So FAST !!! :Boy hot:

Saif Ali Khan (Hindi: सैफ़ अली ख़ान, pronounced [ˈsɛːf əˈli ˈxaːn]; born 16 August 1970) is an Indian actor in Bollywood films. He is the tenth and present Nawab of Pataudi. He is the son of the late Nawab of Pataudi, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, and actress Sharmila Tagore. He has two sisters: Saba Ali Khan and actress Soha Ali Khan.

Both of them are bakwas yaar...

Absolutely correct. God knows how she became No.1 Star in Bollywood.

Same way as SRK become no.1 star 😀

----------

So what benefits do Nawab of Pataudi get?

If I recall right, this is now just for name sake and government has withdrawn all benefits to Pataudis

----------

Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was the ninth Nawab of Pataudi until 1971, when India abolished royal entitlements through the 26th Amendment to the Constitution of India

Royal entitlements are abolished! So does this mean that this entitlement is ILLEGAL?

Nawab of Pataudi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mansoor Ali Hussain Siddiqui (aka Pataudi Junior) 1952–1971
Saif Ali Khan 2011–Present

Funny so we didnt have official Pataudi from 1971 to 2011.. and now all of sudden after 40 years we have new Pataudi?!!

Btw on topic, knowing Saif, Kareena and few other celebrities. I wont be surprised if they separate without marrying after cpl years.

I dont get the thing that why stars like kareena want to marry people like said who are above 40yrs of age ? koi jawaan aadmi ko pakdo yaar..

I dont get the thing that why stars like kareena want to marry people like said who are above 40yrs of age ? koi jawaan aadmi ko pakdo yaar..

Saif has good looks, money. What else any woman needs

And now she wud also be called Nawab Queen!!But question remains, will she convert to Islam like Sharmila Tagore did?

Not Nawab Queen, she will become Nawab Begum 😛Regarding Islam, its must. She had to convert anyhow if she marries Saif

^ she doesnt need to convert..she can marry under the Special Marriage Act aka court marriage.

Legally yes but I don't think Saif and his family would allow this as it will add further complications. Hindu and Muslims religious leaders will unnecessary create issues.

That would be much better but they have to create their hereditary hierarchy, they have to officially marry and have baby 😛