• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10,633
Status
Not open for further replies.

kronit

ISP
BSNL
MYway is now offering 50 channels recording facilties which means you can pause rewind etc on that channels. Also they offer hard disk in which u can personally records programs. Currently i have not tested it but soon i will.Alos the recharge option gets expensive with tat facility but if u have older plan then u nid not to get change it. As im stick to my older plan of RS 285. (cant get rupee symbol hehehee)

Whats the monthly charge? When I inquired here, they told me that BSNL IPTV is available only as a triple pack, including BB and telephone.

well there are 3 packs RS 249 (121 channels), RS 333 (150 channels), RS 444 (165 channels) also u have options for paying 6 month or 1 year package price which is lower. In my opinion 249 pack is bull****. 333 pack is good.

For any other info check MyWay the Digital IPTV Services in India

Still i have not tested these facilites but they are available to all new customer, old customer have to change there package.

Almost equally expensive as DTH, plus the fact that all depends on the connectivity from BSNL office. Hows the clarity?

well they called DVD quality but i dont have any big size TV so no problem with quality.And connectivity is quiet good in gurgaon, if i have any problem abt hanging or smtimes stb fault people response mostly on same day of camplain register. 2 times they cm to my home at 9 pm only to solve tat problem nw i well known myway people in my area and they help in any problem.My way users also have especial response from broadband complains as they say during installation (but i dont agree to it like if i have broadband related problem like dsl signal lost then my TV also wont work but i have to call broadband complain no. since myway customer care will forward my complain to bsnl which may take time)Damn Gurgaon bsnl faclity is good. But smtimes its act lke irritating.

Airtel has only 42 channels on time shift but they are worth watching...not like myway....and the 139 channels are for Rs 325 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.