Now control your TV and Set Top Box with Tata Sky’s Universal Remote

• Thread starter Thread starter zesahn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,453

zesahn

ISP
Pace
Now control any model of your TV and Tata Sky set top box both with a single remote. The Universal Remote from Tata Sky is a remote that will control all features of the Tata Sky Set Top Box and key features of your TV including TV Power switch off and switch on, TV volume up and down, TV volume mute and TV Input mode. By pressing the ‘UNIV’ button on the new remote you can conveniently switch between TV mode and set top box mode. The good part is all model of TV sets are covered by Tata Sky’s universal remote control, nice launch!

so is it possible to program volume buttons using manual route (by pointing the two remotes towards each other) on the current generation remotes provided with Tata Sky set top boxes? i was able to configure tv power and hdmi buttons but failed to map the volume keys.

cvxHH0A.webp

i am basically trying to map the volume buttons to tv's remote on this variant of the Tata Sky remote. i was able to map tv on/off button and the av button to hdmi/source button of the tv. not sure what the middle tv button is aimed at.

Last edited: