• Thread starter Thread starter trudth99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,348

trudth99

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hey Guys Please Visit Spicejet website and notice the cost change of the tickets of Spicejet after the indigo airlines starting from Coimbatore.I booked my ticket on spicejet before 10 days and the rates of various dates were above 4500 and even 6000 .But now even the cost of 30 the Novemeber and further many dates is 3732 can u believe it.To save the passengers reduced the cost of flights on Sundays and Saturdays also which is usually high on every flights.:grin::readtherules:

But I can say that the Indigo morning flight will do good Business because it is non stop flight,while the spicejet is one stop via Hyderabad.similarly, The return flight from Delhi is 13.20 is non stop and will reach Coimbatore at 16.20 which is better time than Spicejets 19.05 Arrival at Coimbatore.

ONE MORE THING ANYONE PLEASE MAKE NOTICE THAT :

The flight which is non stop from Coimbatore to Delhi is actually the flight coming from Chennai and so Only non stop to Delhi.

Unbelievable Thing:

Usually any flight which has to take a stop usually takes a stop which is near to the destination.
Example: 1 SpiceJet flight is taking a mid stop as Hyderabad and then Delhi.(from Coimbatore)
2 SpiceJet flight is taking a mid stop as Hyderabad and then Delhi.(from Coimbatore)
3 SpiceJet flight is taking a mid stop as Mumbai and then Delhi.(from Coimbatore)
But Indigo is taking the mid stop which is near and destination is farther
Mid Stop is not an Important or Major destination.(But has value).
From Coimbatore we have Direct flights to.
1.Chennai
2.Bengaluru
3.Delhi
4.Calicut
5.Mumbai
6.Singapore
7.Sharjah
8.Hyderabad
if any is missing u may add it in reply.

personally. i just check out the rates using the Cleartrip calendar feature and book on the days price is lower.

This is ok ,but I want to say that the price shown on the Cleartrip,yatra.make mytrip is sometimes higher than the rates shown on the official website for example I say that the price of Indigo is actually 3532 but they show as 3583 after u book they also charge u another 200 for booking on their website.In my experience of air travel I have nver booked on These Crap websites I book only on Official websites.But as given above I have said to earn the the profit these flights change their rates often ,But Indigo's rate was only 3532 while spicejet's was different rates on different time but now all cheap and same all the three times from Coimbatore.just a minute change of Flight of Spicejet.Thanks to Indigo airlines