Nothing great from MTNL

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
sadly enough, there's no great offer from MTNL on the Independence Day...they've just re-introduced the Triband AA plan which was introduced earlier for a short time...this is the zero rental plan in which till 250 MB, it's Rs. 2/- per MB and above 250 MB, it's Rs. 1.50/- per MB...it's a nonsense scheme for us...🙁

i doubt they would do anything good....since BSNL has come up with sad schemes..there's no reason for them..earlier we could moan that BSNL is giving its customers this and this and MTNL isnt..but now MTNLs NU plan is for 2 more hours than BSNLs..so i doubt they will change anything..though with BSNL you could have a 1mbps running for 6hours and download more than MTNLs 256kbps running for 8hours..perhaps introduce a higher speed NU plan or even extending the NU for 2hours more..that they could've done..

yeah, i believe NU should be either 10 pm - 8 am or may be 9 pm - 9 am, like Sify...it'll be great!!!when i'm home, i can't even browse properly between 8 am and 12 midnight 🙁 the whole day i just keep checking this froum...that too in the cached mode...

The 500 MB should last you 15days atleast? ive still got around 360mb left in 1 account and 498mb left in another..and i only use mtnl to browse..it doesnt take much to browse....i'd just browse till some 20mb or so are left and then stop using it during days..edit: you could use sify to browse during days? if u r on a night plan u could take a day plan..150mb is ok enough for browsing..provided its working 😛

yeah, true...even i have 370 mb left...but then u never know when i forget to (can't) stop the downloads on time...so i keep that much in reserve 😛anyhow, my daytime browsing is not that much...on weekdays, i browse max by 10 am, average 9 am...on weekends only (Sunday and Monday till 5 pm) i get the time to browse...but if i do my normal browsing during these times, i'll burn it up in around 10 days, or may be less 😛

hehe true..must keep reserve..you could try and login after 8am and then log off after 12(at night)..maybe they'll give some concession in mb used..coz like they deduct mbs if you switch off cpe after 8am..so if you switch it off after 12 maybe less mb will be deducted? im going to give it a shot today..heh

hmm...never tried it...will try next weekend 😉:EDIT:no...i think it's the same...it just won't deduct anything after 12...before that everything is deducted...i've seen that...coz i restart at that time only!!! 🙂