Not Logging From Diffrent City Account

abhi1kumbhat

[OP]
Nov 30, 2006
i live in pali(rajasthan) and i have 900ul paln. my friend lives in jodhpur(rajasthan) also with 900ul paln. when i visited his home and i cheaked that can i use my 900ul account at his home and i am got success, after that i reached my home and cheacked that i am not able to use my friend's 900ul account at my home.i donot understand that how can be possible that he can use my account in jodhpur and i cannot use his account in pali.username and password is also correct.can any one clear my doubts?thans in advance.

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ All dataone unlimited accounts are gradually being binded to concerned phone numbers . i.e. the dataone connection works thru that phone number only for which it was registered . others cannot use that unlimited dataone connection . it is technically called "port binding" .

gb_baran

Regular
Regulars
Apr 17, 2006
Since you are able to use your account in your friend's place, I suppose you can use his at your place. May be he was already using his account while you were trying to log in.

lakhan_chouhan

Regulars
Nov 29, 2006
yes yaar because my office connection is unlimited and i can't use for my home limited.