• Thread starter Thread starter ashhad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8,673
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Excitel
A month and a half ago i switched to Reliance Thunder Combo 2Mbps Unlimited plan (though i have not added a phone line till now ). I called them for the application, The sales guy came within under 15 minutes and we paid him the installation charges. Three days later he connected the cable to my house. He even started the internet and did a speed test, the tests showed my speeds were between 0.8Mbps - 0.9 Mbps (consistently). He said that i was on 1 Mbps profile and that he will get it changed the next day and call us up. Then he din't turn up and the speeds were the same for the rest of the time. I lodged around 20-30 complaints ( but still no result, I still have 2 of thei numbers - 220104777, 220145200) . Reliance Costumer service is crap. Recently I upgraded to 4 Mbps UL Thunder combo plan for speeds to be better, but still no result.
Here is the page showing my plan:

Here is my speedtest result :

The sales guy is not picking up the phone.
What should i do
PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Thanks in advance.

Tried using the chat support feature?

Yep! tried that even a couple of times but the same result. They gave me a complaint no. and still no result.

x720 said:
Follow this order:
1. Chat Support
2. Appellate
3. pgportal.gov.in

Line rate seems to be 1mbps. Needs to be made 4mbps.
Reliance Chat Supports sucks same like its Costumer Care
Can you please explain about appellate and pgportal.gov.in

Forget appellate.

Go to pgportal.gov.in, select Department of Telecommunications and fill up the form.

Ok Guys,
Had a chat with Reliance Costumer Care and he told me to change IPV4 configurations to automatically from server ( IP address and DNS Server )
Since then no Internet Connection
HELP

reset the lan adapter. is the telephone line working? is the gateway responding to pings?

i thought you just said that your internet was not working after you set the lan adapter to fetch the ip details automatically?

Means when i connect the Ethernet cable from ADSL Modem to Laptop where the configurations for the Ethernet are changed to "OBTAIN AUTOMATICALLY", It doesn't work ( I get an IP Address but no Default IPv4 gateway)but when I connect it to router(TP-Link TLWR740N) , where it is configured to be a static IP and the details are filled manually it works perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.