Not able to view service record page!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,202

Raptor

Regular
This is new, BSNL is not showing service records. This is what I am getting "System error! Please try later on". All other options are working fine. Anybody else experiencing this?

Same here,Are they again updating the portal...hope they include the NU meter this time...

Ok, BSNL started working and it is still the same crappy old way, but my usage for today has not been added 🙂 Usually I find my records updated 5min after I disconnect, but today even after 2hrs their records have not been updated. I hope they are not being added.

I STARTED TO DOWNLOAD FROM 02.22 AM AND I STOPED AT 07.45AM BUT THE USEAGE IS SHOWING O2.22AM TO 03.07AM. SO I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS,A NEW PROBLEM HAVE ARREASED OR WHAT.

Vince's thought for the day, "Writing in capital letters doesn't improve your spelling."Jus' kidding Pathak 😉 No offence meant...

or it doesnt make us ignore your bad spellings. So stop using all caps 😉

Curse BSNL :angry: . They took 5hrs to update my records and added the usage too. Seems as if nothing happened at all, they just found a new way for pestring consumers. :angry:

Originally posted by Raptor@Nov 26 2005, 01:03 PM
This is new, BSNL is not showing service records. This is what I am getting "System error! Please try later on". All other options are working fine. Anybody else experiencing this?
[snapback]33255[/snapback]
[/quote]

Originally posted by pathak@Nov 26 2005, 03:52 PM
I STARTED TO DOWNLOAD FROM 02.22 AM AND I STOPED AT 07.45AM BUT THE USEAGE IS SHOWING O2.22AM TO 03.07AM. SO I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS,A NEW PROBLEM HAVE ARREASED OR WHAT.
[snapback]33281[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey...Same happened with me too..
i started at 2.16 and stopped at 7:41 but the records show that i had downloded till 4.01....
dont know what they are upto now..

:blink: